Media release from office of Delegate Jim LeMunyon (R, VA-67)
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors is conducting a series of public meetings to set priorities for local transportation projects. The next meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 23 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Fairfax County Government Center 12000
Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. This location is the closest to residents of the 67th District.
Please consider attending this meeting. A list of projects under consideration, an online comment form, and other information may be found here.
Several projects are listed that could improve transportation in Western Fairfax County include:
- Fairfax County Parkway/Fairfax Parkway Intersection
- Braddock Road and Old Lee Road Intersection
- Bennett Road Sidewalk
- Sidewalk connections on Rt. 50 from the Chantilly Shopping Center to Lees Corner Road
- Sidewalk connections on Rt. 50 from Lee Road to Centreview Road
- New sidewalk along Westfields Boulevard from Sully Station Drive to Stonecroft Boulevard
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at email@example.com or (703) 264-1432.