Media Release from Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) on March 14, 2017
Minor changes to select Fairfax Connector bus routes will go into effect Saturday, March 18, 2017, in order to enhance customer experience through increased on-time performance, improved service reliability, and reduced crowding.
Routes affected are 393, 394, 395, 401, 402, 461, 466, 599, 640, 642 and 644.
Changes and New Schedules by Route
- Three (3) additional AM and PM trips on Route 395 to address crowding issues.
- Minor schedule adjustments on all three routes to avoid stop conflicts at the Pentagon.
- Minor schedule adjustments to reflect traffic conditions and improve on-time performance.
For more information on Fairfax Connector service:
- Visit www.fairfaxconnector.com;
- Call 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608 (Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday – Sunday, 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM); or
- Visit a Connector Store.
Fairfax County Transportation News and Information
Anna K. Nissinen, Head of Communications, Fairfax County Department of Transportation, via e-mail I Call 703-877-5606, TTY 711 (direct) I 571-446-9940, TTY 711 (cell) I 703-268-8953, TTY 711 (after hours)